It’s that time of the year again. I’m going on leave right before Christmas and won’t (likely) resurface before January 2017.
So as usual with my ‘point in time’ blog posts, here’s the top 10 blog posts, but this time with the special emphasis on looking back at the whole year. 2016 has been a less prolific blogging year for me with about 21 posts published ‘only’, though on the other hand I’ve also made a real splash with ‘Agile facilitation‘ my other blog dedicated to facilitation for collective action.
In any case, here is the top 10 posts for 2016. Only a couple of blog posts published this year (marked in bold) made it to this top 10, which is a reflection of my less disciplined blogging this year, and perhaps also that the quality of my blogging is declining ha ha ha?
- Knowledge management in cartoons – A selection
- Managing or facilitating change, not just a question of words
- Share Fair Addis: Fishbowl and fishbowl battle
- A knowledge management primer (1): KM as simple as ABC
- Putting learning loops and cycles in practice
- Revisiting the links between communication and knowledge management
- Portrait of the modern knowledge worker
- Good bye acute meetingitis! Plan your day-to-day meetings as a true KMer…
- Learning cycle basics and more: Taking stock
With this post, that’s it for me in 2016.
See you in 2017 with hopefully renewed energy, ideas, enthusiasm, here and on Agile facilitation!
Have a merry Christmas!