And on this solstice day we are hitting summer.
And I’ll be on the road to holidays in a couple of earth rotations. As usual a good time to look back at the best performing posts on this blog so far in 2016 – acknowledging that I’ve taken an easy year, blogging-wise.
I hope to come back from hopefully sunny and rejuvenating holidays with fresh ideas and passion to share here.
Meanwhile, here is the top 10 of 2016 on ‘Agile KM for me… and you?’ so far (and as usual, in bold are the posts from 2016):
- Knowledge management in cartoons – A selection
- A knowledge management primer (1): KM as simple as ABC
- Managing or facilitating change, not just a question of words
- Putting learning loops and cycles in practice
- Share Fair Addis: Fishbowl and fishbowl battle
- Settling the eternal semantic debate: what is knowledge, what is information…
- Learning cycle basics and more: Taking stock
- Good bye acute meetingitis! Plan your day-to-day meetings as a true KMer…
- Sailing along ‘pattern currents’ in the sea of change
- Portrait of the modern knowledge worker