I’m going on leave for 2 weeks and will be back in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, on 6 November.
Until then no activity to expect on this blog, as I’m enjoying total disconnection while on holiday, and total dedication to all the other pleasures in life, starting with family fun!
Meanwhile, for the past 9 months of this year, these are the top posts on this blog, as you may like to revisit them… In bold are the posts dated from this year.
- Managing or facilitating change, not just a question of words
- Knowledge management strategy development: Taking stock
- Tinkering with tools: Asessing Asana
- Share Fair Addis: Fishbowl and fishbowl battle
- Of ‘healthy human systems’ beyond ‘the field’ and facilitating conversations that change the world: an interview with Sam Kaner and Nelli Noakes
- Portrait of the modern knowledge worker
- Who is in for triple loop learning?
- Enabling change: a manager’s choice (and a leader’s decision)
- Opportunity costs of documentation and how to make it work…
- Putting learning loops and cycles in practice
PS. and if you were wondering where I will go on holiday, this picture could give you some idea…
See you in 2-3 weeks!