Al final! Vacaciones! En España! Andalucia! Andalucia, Spain (Credits: Benjamin Bay)
Before I set off for two weeks most likely well disconnected from the marvellous online world of knowledge and learning for change, hereby an overview of the most popular posts on this blog since 1 January.
It has been a really hectic period around this blog, culminating with the recent launch of the Knowledge Management for Development Journal issue on ‘Facilitation for development‘, the launch of my ‘agile facilitation’ blog and the AgKnowledge Innovation Process Share Fair which fed a couple of posts: Agile KM / development / facilitation and the fair of the year? and Participatory decision-making vs. Liberating Structures, a facilitation showdown (on AgileFacil)
Hereby the top posts, from most popular to least popular (and in bold the posts that were written these past five months):
- Managing or facilitating change, not just a question of words
- Knowledge management strategy development: Taking stock
- Of ‘healthy human systems’ beyond ‘the field’ and facilitating conversations that change the world: an interview with Sam Kaner and Nelli Noakes
- Tinkering with tools: Asessing Asana
- Enabling change: a manager’s choice (and a leader’s decision)
- Use quality face-to-face time for synergy, not for logorrhea
- Agile KM from ‘SMART goals’ to ‘practice SMARTS’
- Who is in for triple loop learning?
- Share Fair Addis: Fishbowl and fishbowl battle
- Portrait of the modern knowledge worker
See, read and engage with you in over two weeks!
Andalucia, here I come! (Credits: BikeSpain)