What’s happening in the world of monitoring and evaluation?
How is complexity – the thinking and the reality – affecting it, highlighting gaps and creating opportunities?
What can KM help to do about this?
Here are some of the questions that this Prezi addresses.
I’ll be presenting this in the course of next week at a retreat on M&E.
This is a draft, so please let me know what you think so I can improve this last minute, still before it is uploaded on official channels 😉
Related blog posts:
- Assessing, measuring, monitoring knowledge (and KM): Taking stock
- Communication for development, KM and blurred boundaries: an interview with Michael Victor
- Communication, KM, monitoring, learning – The happy families of engagement
- M&E of KM: the phoenix of KM is showing its head again – how to tackle it?
- Complexity in multi-stakeholder processes – how to manage, facilitate or navigate around it?
- What is learning
- KM=CDL, on the journey to universal sense-making
- Back on monitoring learning, from social media to impact