Another year of blogging and time for me to stop and find my family again after two months of separation coinciding with taking my new responsibilities at ILRI.
I wish you a great end of year and Christmas celebrations if that’s appropriate for you.
Before I leave you, I want to thank all of you who have shared reflections, information, inspirations this past year. You are what makes this blog my favourite online hobby and I hope we will engage ever more next year. I also hope the quality of my blogging will improve to make this place a more inspiring and pertinent space for you!
And on a final note, here is the top 10 blog posts that have scored the highest amount of views in 2011 – whether justifiably or not:
- Learning cycle basics and more: Taking stock
- Settling the eternal semantic debate: what is knowledge, what is information…
- Cycles, circles and ripples of learning
- Communication, KM, monitoring, learning – The happy families of engagement
- Storytelling: Taking stock
- Radical ideals and fluffy bunnies
- The ever learning organisation
- Harvesting insights (2): Beautiful KM
- KISS my comms
- Network monitoring & evaluation: Taking stock